Sales Assembly’s Women Sales Leaders Collectives provide a unique opportunity for attendees to learn, share and connect with one another – resulting in us, as a community, helping to develop and empower Chicago’s next generation of women tech sales executives.
These programs are specifically designed for women who have sales leadership responsibilities within their organization. Attendees are provided the opportunity to connect with their peers, collaborate with one another and share ideas and discuss sales strategy/ideas/experiences. The format is small group breakout discussions combined with large group sharing, with 2 sales leadership-related topics being moderated by fellow women sales executives.
- Skill development for your reps
- Engaging a remote team
- Hannah Goldberg – Head of Sales, Major Accounts at Zoom Video Communications
- Emma Galler – VP of Sales at Built In
- Samantha McKenna, Founder at #samsales Consulting
- Amy Dordek Dolinsky – Co-Founder at Growthplay
- Samantha DeStefano – VP of Enterprise Sales at Upwork
- Rachael Rohn – Regional President, Chicagoland at Compass
Who Should Attend:
Women who are in sales leadership roles who directly oversee a team or department – manager-level and above.